As the pandemic continues, Albums of Hope gives a lift of spirit to many who need some hope, including isolated senior citizens, cancer patients, and frontline medical staff.
You can help raise funds while also making and giving Albums of Hope to your own loved ones or community members who need a lift of spirit.
- Purchase a "Scrapbook CO" package which includes small pocket albums and the inserts (pictures and inspirational quotes) to assemble the albums.
- Make the albums during the Scrapbook CO event.
- Gift your albums to those in your community that could use a lift of spirits.
Consider giving an album to:
- a cancer patient who has had to go to treatments without friends or family
- your favorite restauranteur struggling to stay in business during COVID-19
- a senior citizen who has been isolated during the pandemic
Visit RallyUp at https://albumsofhope.rallyup.com/scrapbookco. to view packages available and to order.
Order by Feb. 4th, 11:59 pm CT.
Supplies will be shipped directly to you.